Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Golf

I played golf for the first time on Saturday. Ken took me to the driving range to test things out. He loves playing. My mom loves playing. My dad loves playing. We're going to a golf birthday party in a few weeks but I've never played. Hmmm. It was time to try things out.

Driving range was fun. Ken gave me some pointers and I had some good luck. Fairly straight shots. My head down, left arm locked. It went so well that we went to Edgefield to play 20 holes with friends. It was a par 3 course. I got par on one hole (beating Ken on that hole!) but most were 6's and above. Still it was fun.

My body has been paying for it ever since though. I feel it especially in my forearms, which are killing me. Still, I'm excited to go back.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home