Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Total (Belly) Recall

I think it's Total Recall when the woman is freaking out as her body is morphing into something else. That is kind of how I feel (physically, not emotionally) as I can feel my belly changing. It's a very awkward pulling/pushing sensation. Sometimes it hurts, other times it feels like it's stretching. I'm also really queasy. But I can definitely feel there's something going on down there. That, and I'm starting to show. I have to pull my pants up so my lower abdomen has a waistband-free place to hang out. It is all a very awkward feeling. As far as time goes, I just hit the 3 month mark this past weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how different pregnancy is for everyone. I didn't feel much stretching down there until past 20 weeks altho I did feel a lot of bloating and had to get bigger pants. I was definitely starting to have a little bump by week 14 or so. A friend of mine who is now around 6 mos pregnant said the same thing too, that it felt like her uterus was stretching at first.

I get a little thrill all over just thinking about the whole experience and am SO excited for you!! The worst part is almost over, once the queasiness stops and you feel the baby, it really is so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home