Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Golf and bags


We played golf for the first time in a while this weekend. Katie came too, decked out in the stroller/golf bag combo





We have a standing rule in the house that if I get a hole in one, I get chickens. I almost gave ken a heart attack this weekend




It landed two feet from the hole.



Superbowl Sunday morning was spent cooking. Here's Katie entertaining herself with a paper bag. She is 4 months today.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sara said...

My mom still REALLY wants chickens too. My dad feels similar to Ken regarding the issue of live poultry. Perhaps you can work something out and share the responsibility. Otherwise, my mom and I will be keeping our fingers crossed for a hole in one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home