Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, January 21, 2005

Twice in Two Days

Foosball and cheap beer was very fun. Ken and I aren't very good at foosball at all -- he's an illegal spinner and I am slow as molasses -- together we lost one and won one before playing another team that killed us 10-3, or something horrendous like that. However, we 'won' in that we're going out again tonight. Hooray! Lent would be so proud:

Hey all,

We're playing Texas hold em at my place tonite, 8pm. Plan is for $10 buy
ins. Sorry for the short notice, but the true addicts shouldn't mind. I
live at (deleted). (Directions deleted).

My number is (deleted) if you get lost.

I'll get some libations and snacks. Bring anything else you'd like. And
if anyone has chips, bring those too.

See you there,

(deleted)

Ken's been itching to play for months. Looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home