Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, June 03, 2005

Moving Day

The movers are in Virginia as we speak packing up 20+ years of my parents stuff. They move into their new place on the 8th with their stuff being delivered on Thursday. They're so excited.

Taryn & Paul got in last night. I'm antsy here at work while Ken, Taryn & Paul are sleeping and/or drinking coffee on the porch without me. Not for long though; I'm out of here, hopefully in the next two hours.

Oh, Ken's softball game was cancelled last night due to wet fields. Went to Rogue anyway; tried their recommendation of mixing chocolate stout with chipotle ale = mole (prounouced mole-ay; as in the sweetish-savory dish from oaxacan mexican cooking, a fruit and nut based sauce that is the mexican version of an indian curry. tastes awesome over chicken, rice, etc.) Anyway, the beer was awesome. And the waitress actually remembered us and asked how the softball game was. Scary. Are we the Rogue Norms?

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Julie Miller said...

lisa-kisses to you and TJ- have a drink on me! jules

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Ken said...

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home