Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Word Verification

As you will find when posting a comment to our blog from here on out, we have enacted the word verification option in an attempt to curb the Comment Spam we have been experiencing. The latest episode came when Lisa's last post had 7 comments all in a matter of a 1/2 hour. Hopefully this will eliminate the spam.

We at 'Livin' la Vida Roko' apologize for putting you through the hassle of typing in just one more word. Hopefully you can forgive us.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Arthur said...

I think I need to put something like
this into my comments. I am starting to get some errant spam comments too. I have a feeling it is just a bot, so implementing something a little different should mix things up.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Brian said...

I don't know whether to be happy or hurt that they haven't hit my main site yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home