Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good Luck Caroline!

Another friend of ours is defending her dissertation tomorrow. Then it's off to a postdoc in Hawaii. Hmmmm....Tucson. Hawaii. Tucson. Hawaii. It's really pretty similar right? Alas, the Tucson exodus continues.

Hello family and friends!

The day is almost arrived! My 22 years of schooling have finally
paid off and they're letting me become a PhD! I thought I would send
out my announcement to make it official. I will let you know later
how the presentation went!

Lots of love to everyone, Caroline

>>DISSERTATION DEFENSE
>>
>>Caroline Wilson
>>Program in Neuroscience Graduate Student
>>
>>"Just say NO: An examination of the function of Nitric oxide in
>>Manduca sexta olfaction"
>>
>>Thursday, December 15, 2005
>>12:00 pm, Gould-Simpson 601

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

The defense is next Thursday, not tomorrow. And it's a good thing too, cause I haven't finished the presentation yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home