Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Congratulations Sara & Drew!

Per Marsha & Brian's Blog:
Monday, May 08, 2006
Congratulations are in order

...for Sara and Drew! Congratulations on your recent engagement! I'm
soooooooo excited for you both!

posted by marsha | 10:42 AM | 0 comments

Exerpt of the confirmation from Sara:
Hi Lisa,

Wow that went up fast! That is sweet. I was going to call you tonight to give you the scoop. I almost called you this morning but it was 6am your time and I didn't think that would be appreciated. Anyway, I got back from visiting (name deleted)in Colorado last night and Drew proposed to me in the backyard while we were drinking full sail session beer. I was really surprised and really happy....



Exerpt from Kristen:
I think Dave & I were living together when Sara and Drew met. Is this
correct? Please advise.


Exerpt from me:
I just talked to Sara. She said their first official date was the night of yours and Dave's 4th of July party in 2004. So you were living together when they started dating. (although they first met in february of that year at recruitment, then again when he scoped out houses on June 11, then started dating July 1st-ish at your party). Funny.


Exerpt from Kristen (Note: Dave's nickname is Cruise Director):
The Cruise Director just got bumped up to Love Boat Captain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home