Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dear Experiments,

I know you've enjoyed teasing me these past few months. But seriously, it's about time you start working. 2005 was a beautiful year for both of us. Now it's one day away from June 2006 and out of many, many, many replicates we've tried together, you've worked (in part) a total of twice.

Twice.

And twice does not good science make. 6 months for nothing. Ugh. I'm glad I have multiple projects on the stove else I'd have Ken put me out of my misery with a water gun shot between the eyes.

Pretty pretty please, will you reveal your impish ways?

Your faithful but frustrated servant,
Lisa

4 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make new solutions and buy water from invitrogen, its magic water but they don't advertise it that way

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger marsha said...

Be sure to wear your lucky socks. Also, I find that playing Barry White makes molecules happy.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Brian said...

You have to relinquish all hope to find any. Only from the bottom of the pit of despair does the way up become apparent.

Also, the new solutions thing is always a good idea.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Julie Miller said...

lisa-just had your straw. jam for lunch-delicious, still need to develop my photos-will write the blog this weekend...i will say some prayers to the lab god for ya...jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home