Livin' la Vida Roko

Monday, February 05, 2007

Mt. Bachelor

Going to Mt. Bachelor this weekend with Taryn & Paul, Brian & Laura, and Kinley. We rented a house with a hot tub close to the mountain and the owner allows dogs provided that he's crated when we're away. No problem since that's what we always do. I'm excited that Kinley can come but want to make sure he's super sweet and doesn't bother anyone. I doubt he will, expecially since he'll be getting lots of exercise in the snow which will make him conk out on the floor within 15 minutes of getting inside. Kinley's favorite snow activities include snorting it and diving in paws first.

I am also super excited for this weekend. I'm taking Friday off since I have a dentist appt in the morning that I scheduled 3 months ago. Then I'll pack some odds & ends up since we're leaving around noon. Ken tuned his snowboard in the basement this weekend; I still have mine to do. I am excited to tele, but will bring my other skis just in case. We're also bringing our snowshoes.

Is it Thursday yet?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Taryn said...

I'm excited about having Kinley there...as long as he stays out of the hot tub. The Eugene kids down the street will also have their dogs so Kinley can have some playmates if he wants. I think I'm more excited about snowshoeing with dogs than skiing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home