Livin' la Vida Roko

Monday, June 04, 2007

Dodgeball Queen

We had our end-of-season dodgeball tournament this weekend. Our team lost in the second round but we all had fun. We stayed to watch the final match and then met up at the end-of-season party later that night. The league organizes free beer and food for the players; it's a blast.

Here are Ken and I in our uniforms:



and some of our team at the party (L-R: FanEric, Alyson, CanErik, Adam, Brian, Ken, me, Marne)


It turns out I was nominated for and won "Dodgeball Queen" this season. They give you a tiara and sash that you wear around all night. Hilarious. I was quite honored though. Here's a picture of me with Scott the King.






So that concludes spring season. Summer Dodgeball season starts June 8th.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations Queen Lisa!

Good luck with Summer League.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger marsha said...

you make a most beautiful dodgeball queen lisa :)

well done!

you will always be pina colada queen in my heart though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home