Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Patience

Those of you who know me know I don't have much of it. I get too excited. I get antsy. I want to know. But alas, wait I must. The landlord is checking our references and credit. And although it will all pan out, I am antsy to just know already.

Ah, but the plot thickens.... last night we get a call from our realator saying he found "the perfect place for us". It's right around the corner from the house we were going to rent... i.e. super close to everything. And it's huge. Well, now this long, drawn-out long lease process with the landlord means we may love the other house and put an offer in... skipping the whole rental process altogether. However, Ken tells me this last night. I get excited and pretty much walk around the house aimlessley. He goes to bed. I'm up for another 3 hours sitting on the kitchen floor thinking about what could be. What if.... (Keep in mind I haven't even seen or know anything about the house... except that its 2800 sq ft.) Wow. That's a lot of space. Full-on red ants in my pants.

So here I am in this internet cafe again. Our home away from home for another 30 minutes until we meet with Charles to see the house that 'could be'.

Patience.

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home