Livin' la Vida Roko

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Bah Humbug

It's not that I don't like Christmas; it has been a wonderful morning and early afternoon. It's just that I despise travelling (long or short distances) on Christmas day. Argh. It makes me so fussy. I start freaking out about what to bring; are we ready; are we late? I feel pressured by travelling. It doesn't feel happy -- even though its with family or close friends. What's my problem? I'd much rather show up a day ahead and hunker down for the day. Ken doesn't understand it at all, which makes it worse. Ok, I hear the car keys rattling downstairs. Time to head out.

Oh and for your holiday enjoyment, here are pictures of our house in progress. We just painted the risers on the steps today.

Happy holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home