Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ken's letter to Santa

I've asked Ken what he wanted for christmas. Invariably, he rattles off a list of electronic/computer type things. MHz, GB, RAM -- I get them all confused. To make things easier, I asked him to write a letter to Santa so he knows exactly what to get. I got this in my inbox a few minutes ago:

Kenneth Roko to me 1:03pm (28 minutes ago)

Well, here's a draft of the letter:

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy this year. This year has been the best of my life. I got engaged and I got married to the most wonderful person in the world and I moved to Portland (but you already knew that) and I bought a house. I feel I have all that I need in the world.

But, if you have time, here's a list of items that I would enjoy:

*8-in-1 Media Card Reader by Dazzle (the grey and black one if you have it)

*A Lexar or SanDisk 1GB Secure Digital (SD) card. (it's the small one).

Thank you very, very, very much. I'll leave some cookies and milk (or maybe chai....it's yummy) out for you on Christmas Eve.

Kenny



Let me know what you think of the letter.

Love,

Ken






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home