Livin' la Vida Roko

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I am Clean!!!

Ken and I had a bet going: If I didn't contaminate my cells by yesterday, Ken could no longer call me a dirty person. The odds were against me... I'm new at cell culture and there's a ton of bacteria and yeast spores floating around. Yet I have successfully maintained the purity of my cells for over a month (I thought I contaminated them about two weeks ago, but the others in the lab said it was just some cell debris). So hooray! Raise a glass of yeasty beer to me -- I am clean!

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Arthur said...

So Lisa,

Sounds like Ken isn't doing his job well enough, because I'd be happy to come up to Oregon and get you dirty all over again.

Teehee.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Keep your eyes on your own fries Arthur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home