Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, April 01, 2005

Roadtrippin' Fun in Mexico

I was flipping through my handheld this afternoon and noticed an excel spreadsheet that I didn't recognize. I opened it up and, much to my amusement, it was a count of miscellaneous items that Dave Herman, Kristen, Lisa and I counted on the way to Rocky Point, Mexico this past New Year's.

So, without further delay, the envelope please. There were:

Stray Dogs - 12 (much lower than I remember from last year)
Dead Dogs - 2 (And thank goodness this number is down)
Dentists - 13 (Obviously dental hygiene is big on the Mexican's list of priorities)
Pharmacies - 9 (And so are drugs)
People jaywalking in front of our fast moving car - 7 (But apparently life safety is not a big item there)
Road Shrines - 23 (presumably this number should be up next year due to the above mentioned 7 people. Some of the shrines were so large that we should have counted them as two or three).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home