Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Your pistol shoots water, right?

Ken has decided to join PDX Assassin, a local game that gives players 'contracts' where they have to stalk their target and "kill" them with a water weapon (water balloon, water gun, super soaker).

Ken is excited and joining up with Adam:

 

But since neither of them are very inconspicous (see picture above) and the fact that this blog comes up as soon as you Google Ken's name, he's asked that we take down the calendar on the sidebar for the month (May 22nd-June 23rd).

If you are curious as to our plans during that time, just email me and I'll let you know. Unless you the team that has the Ken & Adam contract, in which case I'm sure you and I can negotiate something (I'm seeing information in exchange for plants. Hmmm.)

Let the games begin. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That souns like so much fun - but also so incredibly creepy at the same time.

I used to play Simon and Simon when I was in grade 2. I was always the gay one.

marsha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home