Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Football Madwoman

I do not care about football that much. Although between Ken and my mom, I don't have much of a choice. Both are avid fans and super competitive. That means I got sucked into two fantasy football leagues, a pick-em challenge and a post-season elimination bracket.

The fantasy football leagues didn't work out that well, but I destroyed the pickem challenge and won the elimination bracket.

Seriously.

In the pick-em challenge, I placed 561 out of more than 250,295 people. That puts me at 99.8%. Wow. And then in the elimination, I won the whole thing since I was the only one to pick Indy as the winner (nobody else even had them in the superbowl). Karl was next closest; he picked Chicago to win. In all, I had an awesome football year. In the void left from Superbowl being over, I am now devoting my free fantasy time to ANTM. A show I don't care much about, but if you involve 12 other super-competitive friends (each betting on who will win), the show takes on a whole new meaning.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa - just wanted to drop a quick note to comment on how much I am enjoying your blog and the fact that you are updating it with such regularity.

It is really nice to still have you and your experiences as a major part of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home