Livin' la Vida Roko

Monday, July 30, 2007

The cocktails are coming! The cocktails are coming!

Marsha and Brian are arriving on Wednesday for Sara and Drew's wedding the following weekend. I just read about this place and have a funny feeling that Marsha would want to try it with me. This is the girl that went bezerk for a fresh pina colada and ate the leftover toasted coconut from the bottom of the glass with a spoon. She looked so happy savoring the last bits.


This place looks a little expensive but that's why happy hours are so great. I haven't seen falernum mentioned or used since my dad's bar.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger marsha said...

oh YES! Sign me up! A good cocktail with friends in one of my fave cities...i can hardly wait!

and i will use a spoon if i need to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home