Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grandma Julie was in town

I meant to post this about a week ago, but since this is the perfect prelude to my next post, I'll post it now.

Julie was in town the last week of July. She was visiting Robin who just moved to Portland. Julie's doing well. Still silly and up for anything. We went to lunch on Saturday and then I took them to a badmitton tournament at a friend's house. Here are Robin, Julie and I at my friend's house.



The next day, I convinced them that I'd make them dinner if they'd help me make 8 lbs of sausage for a rafting trip. They agreed. We made a smoked andouille and a smoked polish kielbasa, just over four pounds of each. Here we are stuffing it into links.






If you want to Julie's narration of the process, here's a video she took of it. Classic Julie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home