Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleeping, version 2.0

Ken and I bought a new bed. It arrives today "sometime between 1 and 3".

We are excited. Our current bed allows you feel the springs and hear them crinkle when you move. We've been wanting a new bed for about two years but I made Ken wait until after my paper was published so it would be more of a reward.

Well, my paper was published 9 months ago so when we both woke up with aching lower backs on Monday morning, we decided enough was enough. We met after work and tried a bunch of them out. Luckily, our sleep preferences are pretty similar and we decided on one within an hour. It is dreamy. Firm yet pillow top plus individually wrapped coils so you don't feel the other person move around at night. It was so comfortable that we didn't want to leave the store. I was lusting after it last night, dreaming about its pending arrival.

I am very excited for tonight.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Brian said...

A good bed is not a luxury item. It is an essential. You should always splurge on your bed.

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home