Livin' la Vida Roko

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kickball in the Rain

In Ken's quest to play/watch/think/dream every sport imaginable, he decided to take up kickball. Their season is ending this weekend with a day-long tournament. I'm going to watch. The only down part is it's supposed to rain this weekend. I'm bringing a pop-up shelter, my chair and a big thing of hot coffee. I will make a fort. Kinley is also going with me. I will have to pack treats for bribery purposes.

Other than that, our weekend looks pretty open. We're taking it easy tomorrow for halloween. Kickball on Saturday. Kickball end-of-season party is later that night. Sunday is open, which usually means watching football and cooking. If I have time, I'd like to clean up a garden a bit. I always wait until it's freezing cold and raining -- when I can barely move my fingers. So if I see a sunny patch sometime this weekend, I'm hoping to get outside are rip out the tomato plants and turn the compost before I hibernate for the winter.

I'm also using this opportunity to post Ken's "favorite pumpkin that (he's) ever carved". Happy halloween.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home