Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Backpacking in the Wallowas

Ken and Kinley are traveling to Eastern Oregon this weekend to go backpacking in the Wallowa mountains with friends. Unfortunately, I can't go for time off reasons. Sad, but I'm looking forward to having the weekend alone. My goal is to finish drywalling the washer & dryer area of the basement. It's been a long process and I'm sick of looking at that area. Ken leaves Friday morning and comes back Tuesday. That gives me quite a few days to do the work and hide the evidence (read: mess). I'm hoping to even have it painted by the time he gets back. Can't wait.

Also on the itinerary is Natascha's baby shower and going to our friends' house for games and hanging out. Should be fun. I also want to do a lot of gardening. I have some plants I want to transplant and divide.

But sadly, more than all of this, all I can think about is going to sleep in my new bed. I've been going to bed at 9:30 every night this week. I wake up at 8 am. I am still tired. I want to sleep more. I can't wait.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Natascha said...

Thanks so much for the wonderfully hilarious "pin the sideburns on the baby" game and the boppy. The Rock band guitar was such a nice touch. I am truly blessed to have such creative people in my life. :)

xoxo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home