Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, April 03, 2009

Concert with Andrew

We had a great time. I really like music when I can be comfortable -- have the chance to sit, relax and am not surrounded by smoking, screaming people. This was that concert. The venue was beautiful, music was great, Andrew was happy and the whole scene was very relaxed but upbeat.

I'm never seen a more diverse group of white folk in my entire life -- old, really old, young, middle aged. Ditto for socio-economic... you had the fancy types mixed with the hippies, motorcycle riders and the cowboy boot/big belt buckle-wearing mule farmers (literally, a couple was wearing their matching embroidered jackets of their mule farm). Not a lot of racial diversity, but definitely the most diverse group of whitey I've ever seen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home