Livin' la Vida Roko

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Salem

Craigslist mania continues to other cities in Oregon now. On this beautiful Saturday we're off to salem, about 45 minutes away, to check out an old drafting table for Ken.

It actually looks like a pretty cool old table, so I'm pretty excited too. Maybe we can create the office setup a la Kristen and Dave or Karl and Misch.

Rob, you're coming between the 16th and 21st-ish? Awesome! Can't wait to see you. If it interests you, we have an extra ticket to the Seahawks game on the 21st -- Ken, Lent & me. 3rd row on the 40 yard line. Want to go? Tailgating after interviews = lots and lots of fun. (Arthur, now you have competition)

-L

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger rob said...

I'm heading to Billings Montana on the 21st. Wish I could join you for the game. I'll call as I get closer to work on the hook up. Don't know if you'll still be living with my parents, but that would work out well if you were.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, we won't be in Newberg anymore, aka The Church Home of Arizona Transplants. We'll be in Portland from the 13th on (and in the house starting on the 16th). Can't wait to see you though. If you're interviewing at OHSU perhaps we can meet up for lunch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home