Livin' la Vida Roko

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Home Sweet Home

Just got home after the 7 hour christmas celebration. Sorry for the ranting earlier. Turns out we had a really great and fun time. Saw some second cousins I hadn't seen since I was 10. Realized I really like roast goose. Ate plum pudding. Drank champagne from Virginia.

Even after the fun, I still don't like travelling on holidays and I don't know why. I need to figure it out though since it seems to be hard on Ken -- he enjoys the travel, the 'over the river and through the woods' syndrome. Me, I'm more of a 'chestnuts roasting on an open fire' girl, meaning I'm already home surrounded by loved ones. There's got to be some reason, compromise or solution. Hmmmm.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures below. Get to see Rob and Jana tomorrow for lunch and then Burke for dinner. Go Tucson! You rock the Portland visiting scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home