Livin' la Vida Roko

Monday, April 04, 2005

If there's a Second Hand Rose

then I am third-hand Lisa. Made curtains yesterday out of old curtains from my house on 2nd street in Tucson. Used leftover ribbon from our wedding to make the tab tops for the curtains (mom, remember going to the craft store to buy the ribbon?). And since I can't sew coozies or make monkey heads like my friends, I used fusible webbing/iron-on adhesive to attach everything (making me the Underdog of our sewing friends if we were all comic book heros). Now we have 'new' curtains for the guest room and office for free... letting light in while still providing privacy. And done with two months to spare before our first guests arrive. Hooray.

PS I'd just like to give a big fat "thanks to nothing" to blogger for crashing and deleting my first attempt at this post. Curses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home