Livin' la Vida Roko

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sunshine and the Rain Queen

I wrote a post yesterday about how sunny it was... how I kept going outside in full lizard-basking mode. Of course it was sunny -- Paul and Taryn "the rain queen" Jackson left yesterday. Apparently it rained their entire vacation through multiple states, getting beautiful the day they would leave a town (happened in Portland, Missoula, Portland again).

Then blogger crashed and my post was gone. Curses.

Now I'm back and I will copy the text before I press the ominous "post" button. bastards can't keep me down. This post will go up.

Also seems Taryn & Paul missed all the births... since they were travelling on both days when Jackson Church and Jaden Avenenti were born.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Taryn said...

You better hurry up with that post, it looks like the rain is coming back. It's raining in Missoula today too, so at least it's not all our fault.

Hughes was in lizard-basking mode on Wednesday too. We had a hard time getting him to come back in from the porch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home