Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Free at last, free at last...Thank the Lord I'm free at last!!!

Not sure how many of you had/have student loans, but if you have/do, you know what a pain the ass it is to write that payment check each month. And if you don't know yet, you'll know soon enough.

At the time I took out my loans each year, it was the largest purchase I ever made in my life. Though oddly enough it wasn't scary to be taking out those loans. Probably because I knew it was going to some worthwhile...an education.

Well, at the beginning of the year, I made a resolution to pay off my final two loans and finally be done with the monthly payments. And as of last Thursday, that resolution came true. It feels so liberating.

Free at last, free at last...Thank the Lord I'm free at last!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

Congratulations. That really is wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home