Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, October 14, 2005

I Heart My Bike

I've riden it to work everyday since last weekend. In the rain, too. Brakes on a dime and has a sweet turning radius. Makes me feel cool riding it -- except that I'm not and I feel ridiculous for feeling cool... so I guess it's sort of a wash.

Ken left yesterday for a conference Seattle until Saturday night. I came to a dark, cold house and a lovingly needy cat. Quesadilla and beer for dinner followed by the hairdryer making it's first appearance of the season. (For you cold sleepers out there, blasting the hairdryer under the covers before you climb in makes for a toasty and quick-to-sleep night. Mmmm.... toasty. Ken's usually our bed furnace, but alas).

In my weekend future, I forsee plants and pastry at Criollo Bakery (their cheesecake brownie is direct medial forebrain bundle stimulation, aka crack for Lisa)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home