Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, September 30, 2005

First pour

It's been beautiful for months... well, all except for when Taryn came to visit. Anyway, it's fall here now. Awesome. Rode our bikes home the other night after dinner and got to feel the crisp air. Our windows are still open, as they have been since April, but now we've put an extra blanket on the bed. It rained a bit yesterday and is supposed to through the weekend, but I wasn't expecting the downpour we've had here since I woke up this morning. solid rain for eight hours. I've never seen it where it just hasn't stopped. I rode my bike in this morning like a damn fool. My feet are just now drying out. Although the thick rain is kind of cool -- it looks like the plague ran through my workplace. I'm the last one to leave today... and it's 3:30.

So I guess the rain has some advantages. Well that, and my beloved flowers getting a thorough soaking before I mulch them tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home