Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Easter Friends

Easter is my favorite. It's April 16th this year and I just heard from Rachel that she and Justin have booked their flights to join us for it. Taryn & Paul are also coming up for it.

Can't wait.

This year will definitely beat last years, which we spent de-flooding the basement and wiring lights on the front porch. But now we're back in business. If there's a chance you may be able to join us for it, I hope you will. We have plenty of room.

Just let me know so I can prepare the necessary ridiculousness.

tee hee

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Taryn said...

I really hope there will be a tampon bouquet in a Session bottle at Easter.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

As long as the flowers don't get flushed down the toilet....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home