Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, February 23, 2007

Do you wanna be on top?

If you know that slogan, that means you're a fan of America's Next Top Model. Now before you bawk, let me tell you that I was the same way before I saw the self-absorbed train wreck that is Tyra Banks. I started watching it with Alyson during Wednesday Widows while Ken and Eric were playing basketball -- it was on right before Bravo's Top Chef. But then I became hooked by the pettiness and comedy of the whole situation. TV is entertainment, after all.

So some friends and I have a pool going where we each randomly picked a girl a girl on the show. $5 buy in, winner take all. That's fine, but I like more action so I organized a bracket where you pick the order in which the girls get booted off. If you watch the show and are interested in playing, send me your picks before Wednesday.



ANTM8 Brackets. Pick the girl going home each week.
Name (Points for Correct Pick)
1st Girl Sent Home (5 pts):
2nd Girl Sent Home (5 pts):
3rd Girl Sent Home (5 pts):
4th Girl Sent Home (10 pts):
5th Girl Sent Home (10 pts):
6th Girl Sent Home (10 pts):
7th Girl Sent Home (15 pts):
8th Girl Sent Home (15 pts):
9th Girl Sent Home (15 pts):
10th Girl Sent Home (15 pts):
11th Girl Sent Home (20 pts):
12th Girl Sent Home (30 pts):
Winner of ANTM8 (45 pts):
Total Possible Points: 200

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger onelife said...

Honey, I think you mean "balk".

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza - you ARE watching the Soup I hope.

It is really fantastic. Someone else picks out the worst of Tyra (and everyone else) and then makes fun of them in a hipster late-twenties kind of way.

One of my favorite shows. Critical that you check it.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I saw the Soup this weekend while sick (still am). I got bored; although the content is hilarious, I definitely prefer Best Week Ever.

That said, I don't think I could sit through either show if it weren't tivo'ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home