Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My body said no

Apparently all the heavy lifting and gardening this weekend caught up with me. I was dragging all day yesterday. I had plans to transplant some tulips after work, but instead I put on pajamas as soon as I got home and was under the covers on the couch by 7 pm. Up for a quick bite to eat and then I went to bed. I slept for more than 12 hours.

In contrast, I came home to Ken successfully jacking up a corner of our garage with a big smile on his face. Then he went to play some dodgeball pickup and grabbed a bite to eat with some friends. I was zonked out when he got home around 10:30.

And in other news, it's Kinley's first day out of his crate during the day. He's been really good when we've allowed him to be out on some weekends and weeknights. Ken went home to check on him at lunch and then I'll be home after work (Ken has a softball meeting tonight). So hopefully, the good behavior will continue.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home