Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blazer Game and Trivia

Going to the Blazer game tonight with Ken and the dodgeball "Board". Ken was on the board for the past couple seasons and they always do something to thank the board members for their time commitments. One of the players in the league worked at the Rose Garden and got a great deal on the VIP sky box. I'm excited; I've never been to the sky box before. I like being Ken's "+1".

And in other news, Ken and I played trivia at Bridgeport brewery last night with some friends. Our team of six ended up coming in 2nd place, meaning we won $75 to split amongst ourselves. I was pretty excited and it was super fun and very well organized.

I'm writing my paper and looking forward to the weekend. We're rototilling the front yard on Saturday morning. Can't wait. I guess a couple of St. Patrick's Day beers that night will help dull the aching pain. The duplex next door is going up fast. They're doing the roof now. The whole thing looks much better than I expected. They say it should be finished in August. Crazy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home