Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It takes three months to stamp a piece of paper

What am I talking about?

Only the awesomeness that our property will be going through on "Monday or Tuesday". The last thing we have to do is hand them the final check and they hand us the piece of paper. What a long process. Thanks to the blog, I learned it was May 9th when we signed the contract. So Monday or Tuesday will be 2 days shy of 3 months. And 2.5 years since we first inquired about the property.

So in a few short days, we'll have this to which to look forward:


First order of business -- build a fence. I can hardly wait. That will be one sweet glass of champagne the night the property goes through. Ken and I even contemplated sleeping back there to celebrate -- but seeing as it's so close to the main road, lacks a fence and I recently found a waistband from an old pair of underwear, I think we'll pass. And it wasn't the first pair I've found. Who does that? Gross.

Well soon it will be all ours. And I can leave my own underwear bands if I want to. I don't, but I can if I want!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Karl said...

Sorry about the underwear waistband. I leave those wherever I stay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home