Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A diet of soup and graham crackers

No morning sickness, but my appetite is very fickle lately. The fried rice that I made for dinner last night smells completely unappetizing and I had to put it away immediately. Instead, I ate some soup with udon noodles and graham crackers.

I've been sleeping a lot (10 hours a day, minimum) athough very ach-ily. Hurts to turn at night. I also slept on my arm for so long last night that I woke up to it completely numb. Even now, 7 hours later, it hurts to make a fist and I have to use my left hand to hold a mug of tea. I guess I won't be punching anyone in the face today. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that's all the worst that your first trimester gives you! crossing fingers!
Em

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Natascha said...

Do you have a body pillow? I have a U shaped maternity pillow and a regular body pillow. If you need them they're yours. The U shape is awesome but takes up space. Ken can sleep on the edge of the bed. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home