Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Lo Down on a few things

1. Welcome back Arthur! Everybody's favorite Canadasian has returned to the blog world. His site has moved to www.thelodown.org

2. Due to my Rogue review below, I've been asked to join the cast over at Sudspundit, a beer blog started by Brian and his buddy, Chris. A way to keep tabs on all the great brews that this town (and others) have to offer.

3. Lastly, today at 5 pm marks the start of Lisa Independence Week... Ken leaves today for a conference in Vegas and then stays over the weekend with Lent, a buddy of ours who's driving up from Tucson. This will be the first time Ken & I have been apart for extended days since we got hitched and moved to Oregon. So, I feel a strange mix of sadness to see him go and excitement to see what sort of bizarre behavior LIW will hold.... previously I forshadowed lots of cheesy movies and fruity martinis. Or will the crafting begin? Or the planting? So many options.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there on Wednesday! Can I interupt Lisa independence on Thursday with some sushi and fruity maritinis?

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course Angel! I haven't written that you were coming because I didn't want to spoil the surpise... on the off, off, off, off chance your mom read the blog. Meanwhile, now I'm remembering you said that your parents don't even like to use the computer. I guess I kept a blog secret for nothing.

Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home