Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Taryn & Paul...

You've been scooped. Turns out our first houseguest arrives tomorrow, in classic Rachel form.

Rachel Kinnunen to me Apr 29 (5 days ago)

well, maybe I'll come visit next weekend. I am getting a high level of harassment from the seattle-bound crowd (liz cassidy, feltons, robby) and just realized I could rent a car next thurs, drive up to portland, chill with you thurs & fri nights, drive up to seattle saturday AM, come back to portland sunday, and be back in SF monday or tuesday.
hmm.
I write back that we'd love to see her and hadn't heard anything back... until today.
Rachel Kinnunen to me 12:27 pm (2½ hours ago)

just came back to the apt to figure out renting a car - plan to see you tomorrow night! is that still okay?

So we kicked Drew out -- sort of. Turns out Laird's anniversary is tomorrow night, so Drew will be sleeping on an air mattress on our office floor before heading out to Seattle on Friday. So it will be a full house tomorrow.

Don't worry T&P, no painting will be done before you arrive as you still have full say in what color that room is (since you made 'reservations' first). Can't wait to see you as well. The weather's warming up and sun's doesn't set until after 7:30. Perfect porch weather.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Taryn said...

It's only fair that Rachel gets to decide if the paint stays or goes. Besides, you might not want Paul and I to choose - you should see the ugly green color we picked out for league shirts this season. I'm very excited to drink on your front porch!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Greens are so hard. Remember the bathroom color I chose for the guest house on 2nd Street - ugh. At least you'll be able to tell me if the guest room color makes you cringe. Do you want to know her opinion on the color before you see it or do you want to decide for yourself first?

Can't wait to drink on the porch with you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home