Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, May 13, 2005

Arthur

Our beloved Canadasian has been MIA lately. Don't worry, he's fine:
Lisa Roko to Arthur May 12 (21 hours ago)

what's going on with your blog? is everything ok?
L

----------------------------------------------------

Arthur Lo to me May 12 (21 hours ago)

Hey Lisa,

Sooo...the "free" webhost that I used for my blog
disappeared. They did this for a week a few months
ago, but came back. This time, I don't know if they
are coming back. Apparently, you get what you pay
for.

So I'm looking around for webhosting for the blog.
I hope to get it done by the end of the week - we'll
see.

Everything is peachy keen here. Went down to Monterey
two weekends ago with Liz - had a great seafood dinner.
I guess the new way to cook fish is to grill the outside
while keeping the center still raw like sushi.

Flying to Tucson next weekend for a wedding.

That's about it.

Sorry to hear about the grant situation at the lab.
You still have a year, and in the meantime, I am sure
that the heads of the lab are going to find funding
in the meantime.

It will all work out.

Talk to you soon,
Arthur


"Peachy keen?" Classic. So if you're in arthur withdrawal, you can find him here in the meantime:

For now, I can keep things updated at my math account:

http://grad.math.arizona.edu/~alo/blog/

It doesn't work well, but I can still post. No comments
though...

I would use blogger, but I can't import all my previous
entries to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home