Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, June 17, 2005

Another "Way of Life"?

For years, I've seen Kyle's old business card from high school that read:

Kyle W. Hampton
"A Man, A Legend, A Way of Life"

Always made me chuckle a bit due its original yet ballsy nature. Then walking through the parking lot of work this morning, I passed a green convertable sportscar with the same slogan on the vanity plate surrounding the rear license plate. I did a double take and looked inside to see if Kyle was sitting there.

Nope.

I have been curious ever since to know if this guy shares any other characteristics as Kyle. Can it be possible?

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Only like Kyle in the sense that he also cribbed that from Rush Limbaugh.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

True dat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home