Livin' la Vida Roko

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Kinley's Arrival to Portland -- 11 weeks


Kinley walking towards us right after he arrived


Ken holding Kinley on the back porch


Slobber fest


Hughes checking out what the dog is doing


Kinley and Hughes meeting for the first time. Hughes figured out that Kinley can't get up the stairs. He just sits from his safe perch and watches what the dog is doing.


Sleeping under the island stool in the kitchen. Happily for me, he likes to hang out in the kitchen and watch what I'm doing


Ken waiting for Kinley to "get busy"


And he's spent

8 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger marsha said...

He is soooooooooo beautiful!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

Nice vest, dork.

(Doing my part to rid the world of the fleece vest one insult at a time.)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Thanks!!


jackass

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Kyle, I think you're losing that battle. Have you been to Oregon?

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Keep in mind that Kyle is now posting from Hawaii, home to the most offensive shirts on the planet. Wonder if he's wearing one yet?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

I wore shirts at least as offensive before I got here.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I would agree with that... that blue "patterned" button down particularly sticks out in my mind.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Funny you should mention it.

I wearing it RIGHT NOW.

Odd, that.

Ewinos means Aloha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home