Livin' la Vida Roko

Thursday, February 23, 2006

2 down, 2 to go

Talk is finished. Grant renewal was submitted yesterday afternoon. Two papers and then it's back to business -- I can't wait to be caught up.

To celebrate the small steps; however, Ken and I met at Vault for dinner and drinks. We've been meaning to go for some time, so the timing was perfect. I went home to let the dog out first and then met Ken at the bar. He had ordered me a Joyful Girl (vanilla vodka & lemon), which was waiting for me when I arrived and is probably my favorite of their drinks. Yum. Ken got the cucumber kamakaze (vodka, triple sec, cucumber, lime) which was also awesome. We shared the marinated calimari & artichokes as well as the steak skewers with blue cheese fondue. We ate and drank and chatted at the bar for hours. What a great time. Thanks Ken!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home