Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Come on Down!

We're the next contestants on the Price is Right!

The live audience – staged version of the popular TV show. Every audience member is a contestant and plays via interactive touch pads. Plinko, Cliffhanger, Hole in One, In The Bag, The Big Wheel, Race Game, and of course the Fabulous Showcase will all be featured.

Prizes include appliances, cars, and vacation packages.

Contestants must be 21+ to play.



That's right folks. Ken, Brian, Marne, Lucy, Travis and I have signed up to play Friday night at Bally's. 10:30. Ridiculous. However, I'm very excited as my obsessive tendency to price grocery items may finally be rewarded. We could win a fabulous LeBaron Convertable! Or a blender!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger rob said...

I saw the PIR in Burbank several years ago. On the commercial breaks, Bob Barker was a complete asshole. I dare you to out bid Ken by $1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home