Livin' la Vida Roko

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ken's Surgery

Is tomorrow.
I have to be there at 10:30 for some pre-op thing. Surgery is around noon, takes 2 hours then an hour and a half for post-op

What surgery, you ask? Ken has enlarged turbinates which means he's been having a lot of pressure in his head. You know how your sinuses feel in your upper nose and forehead when you have the flu? Well, that's how he's been feeling for the past year. They're going in tomorrow to shave them down. He is so excited, he can hardly stand it.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Seriously - that sounds awesome.

I remember when I has a wax buildup in my ears and then they used a waterpik to blast it out.

It was immensely gratifying to have a procedure that had such substantial benefits to me health and happiness.

Especially when you are fixing something so visceral like pressure. Many time I have dream of drilling into my sinuses.

You are getting the next best thing.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home