Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, April 06, 2007

75 Degrees and Sunny

It's a beautiful Friday. 75 degrees, sunny, clear skies. And only 3 days left until Easter. I am excited and am planning a personalized, game-filled event for 40 people. Folks are arriving in their "Easter-wear" at 1 on Sunday. Egg hunt starts at 2:30. I'm keeping with the Killer/Easter Bunnies theme since it has gone over so well in the past -- 3 years now -- Easter parties since 2000 Here's the card template (back) and one of the cards I'm including (in honor of Taryn who always would check the weight of the eggs to see if they were prize eggs. If they were heavy (meaning filled with candy), she'd put them back. I caught her doing this last year). I'll put the rest of the cards up after Easter.






And in other exciting news, Burke is in town this week! She's helping her mom who broke her arm. We're going out tonight before Sara heads back to Tucson tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Lisa.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Taryn said...

I love how you included the easter purse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home