Livin' la Vida Roko

Monday, April 02, 2007

Drag Shows and Bull Riding

That was my weekend. Went to a bachelorette party on Friday night -- we started at a gay bar for a drag show (impressive) and then we went dancing to 80's music up the block. There were about 15 of us. The next day, we celebrated Marne's birthday by going to a country western bar that had a mechanical bull. It was a blast; we all did it. There were about 10 of us. Ken went twice, Marne and I each went three times. I had never done it before but I would most certainly do it again. And yes, I am incredibly sore. Although I don't have bruises on my inner thighs like Ken.

Only seven days until easter!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Taryn said...

Your first time riding a mechanical bull? I can't believe you didn't ride the bull at your own bachelorette weekend. Hopefully wore a strapless dress like Rachel...that was pretty hard core.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home