Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Monday, Humpday and Thursday all in one

OHSU is installing a new magnet; meaning my building was closed yesterday. Worked monday, tuesday off. Very fun. Got to play and get things finished in the house. Slept like a baby, but had a hard time getting up this morning. I dillied, I dallied. Ken left ahead of me. I was about to make caffeine to go when I got a call from Laird, another postdoc saying that the magnet wasn't completed yet and our building is closed for at least another six hours. Hooray! Kind of funny because if I was up on time with Ken, I would have already been on the bus when he called.

Have the number to call to check on things before I leave this afternoon, too.

Now what to do today....

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Ken said...

Damn you Roko....damn you!!! Here I am reviewing specs. End of the day can't come any sooner....and it's only 9:30. Ugh.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Curses. Laird just called and said we can get in if you enter a different building, go down the stairs, through the hall, over the river and through the woods. Nuts. Oh well, it was a nice two hours. At least I got to drink my coffee and paint the kitchen.... which I thought I wouldn't be able to finish until after this weekend. Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home