Livin' la Vida Roko

Friday, June 26, 2009

Camping

Heading into the woods this weekend for my first camping-while-pregnant experience. Ken got me an aweseome, super-cush dreamtime thermarest for my birthday... a 3 inch thick air mattress of sorts. I am excited to use it and hope that it's comfortable. I've been spoiled from our awesome new bed lately. I am also going to miss the beer. It's been a long time since I've camped without it. If a beer camps in the woods and there's nobody to drink it, does it really exist?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Mischala said...

I hope you had a great weekend camping. I talked to Kristen the other day and she said that you want to camp at Paul and Taryn's wedding. We would also like to do this, so could you include me on any info you create for this event (oh how I miss the great Lisa Manifestos)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home