Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello lovers

I dropped off some black maternity pants to be hemmed after work yesterday and then went shoe shopping. I'm normally not much of a shopper but I only have one pair of plain black flats for work -- and they need socks in order to wear them. Since it's summer and socks are starting to cut into my cankles, I figured it was time for some new ones.

I found some nice black ones on sale at Macy's, which was having a promotion that if you bought any two pair (even if on sale or clearance), both pair got an additional 20% off. So I got another pair that I've been lusting after since Easter. I love them because they're so bright and outside of what I usually wear. They're so comfortable and are the most vibrant lime green I've ever seen (the picture doesn't do the color justice -- they are even brighter than what you see below). I don't know if they're stylish or if I look like an old lady. But I don't care. I love them and am wearing them now. They brighten my mood whenever I look down and see them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE loafers, and love that color green. Think I might be taking a trip to Macy's to get the same pair!.....do they have them in red too? As far as looking like an old lady....well this old lady loves them!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I only saw them in black and green at the Macy's here, but it looks like they exist in red (at least somewhere):

http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/0pdgkkx5/Ak-Anne-Klein-Blues-Red-Suede-Footwear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home